The Objects of the Charity are for the public benefit
To promote for the benefit of the public in all parts of the world the “SMART” use of water as a sustainable life-giving resource for:
1. The advancement of public health;
2. The advancement of environmental protection and improvement by the reduction of global pollution caused by current methods of production, storage and distribution of water, and in particular, but without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing by:
- reduction of the use of plastic bottles which cause environmental pollution in landfill sites and the world’s oceans;
- reduction of the carbon footprint caused by the unnecessary transportation of water in plastic bottles.
3. The advancement of education in:
- techniques to maximise the sustainability of existing supplies, and development of new supplies of water;
- the provision, storage, distribution and use of clean water.
4. The advancement of science by research into, and development of:
- new technologies for the production, storage, installation and maintenance of equipment for supply, and distribution of clean water;
- management techniques to improve the storage, distribution and use of clean water.